Sunday, January 15, 2006

...my brothers and sisters in Santuario

My co-Legionaries - my brothers Carlo Urbino, Totie Zulueta, Mattie Fernandez, Joefernie Somcio, Gillette Sauz, Lawrence, Ryan, Raniel Tayug, Albert Nacionales; my sisters Georlyn Supleo, Minnie Camero Urbino, Sol Joven, Gloria Joven, Tina Veloso, Atty. Carol Henson, Norma Magat, Lirio MaraƱa, Shiela Batoc, Jennive Mirabel, Elma Tejada, Rosalinda Jabal, Marose, Aida Pablo, Aida Aquino, Carol Agana, Jay-ar Lim
The Saturday Choir: Malen, Jheng, Alquin, Joy, Lyn, Leila, Nene
The YES: Ace, Arwin, Marlon, Noel, Frank, Noemi
The Asin Group
...and my used to be little ones in Queen of Peace and Queen of Joy: Stella Rivera, Penny De Guzman, Bernadette Dela Cruz, Mary Flor Gandol, Alma Lumibao, Faye Lanante, Cherry Juakay, Cathy Encluna, Shirley Ostonal, Gay, L(oida?) Pimentel and Cris Tismo

No comments: